Call Craig Laundy MP
Critically sick young adults, men, women and elderly on Manus and Nauru need Craig Laundy MP to stay strong and back the bill so they can be transferred to Australian hospitals for urgent medical treatment to save their lives.
Please call now:
- Craig Laundy MP (02) 9715 7444
Ask him to stay strong and Back the Bill for urgent medical treatment in the lower house in February.
Here's how to call:
1. Prepare what you want to say
- A clear message that you want the MP to vote for and back the Urgent Medical Treatment Bill.
- Add a short personal reason why you want sick people in offshore detention medically transferred to Australia.
2. Dial the number
- When staff answer, say you want to leave an important message for the MP.
- State your message. Be polite.
- Leave your full name and post code.
If you can't get through, try calling again. If you get the answering machine, leave a message and try calling again later.
NB: Every call you attempt is important, even if you don't get through.
Please tell us you're calling their office by filling out the form, so we can share with MPs the groundswell of calls you are making!
3. Spread the word
- Post the Craig Laundy's office response on social media using the hash tag #BackTheBill and #KidsOffNauru #Manus with link https://action.asrc.org.au/call_craiglaundy and ask more people to call.
Thank you for taking action with us. Together we will make sure men, women and children in offshore detention get the medical treatment they need, and find safe permanent homes.