Bring Priya, Nades and Their Girls Home to Biloela
Thank you for helping us bring Priya, Nades, and their baby girls home.
Call the Prime Minister and tell him you support freeing the family from offshore detention and allowing them to live safely and permanently in the community of Biloela.
Call Scott Morrison: (02) 9523 0339
How to call the Prime Minister and keep up the pressure to bring this family home to Biloela:
1. Prepare what you want to say
- A clear message that you want the PM to intervene and stop the children and parents being deported back to harm in Sri Lanka.
- Add a short personal reason why you want this family restored to their community.
2. Dial the number - (02) 9523 0339
- When staff answer, say you want to leave an important message for the PM.
- State your message. Be polite.
- Leave your full name and post code.
If you can't get through, try calling again. If you get the answering machine, leave a message and try calling again later.
NB: Every call you attempt is important, even if you don't get through.
Please tell us you're calling the PM by filling out the form, so we can keep a tally and talk to political representatives about the groundswell of calls you are making!
3. Spread the word. Post about your phone call on social media using the hash tag #HomeToBilo and ask more people to call.
Thank you for calling the Prime Minister.