Bring Priya, Nades and Their Girls Home to Biloela
Thank you for helping us bring Priya, Nades, and their baby girls home.
Call your local MP Warren Entsch and tell him you support freeing the family from offshore detention and allowing them to live safely and permanently in the community of Biloela. Ask him to pass your message to Prime Minister Scott Morrison on your behalf.
Call Warren Entsch MP: (07) 4051 2220
How to call MPs and keep up the pressure to bring this family home to Biloela:
1. Prepare what you want to say
- A clear message that you want the MP to help stop the children and parents being deported back to harm in Sri Lanka.
- Add a short personal reason why you want this family restored to their community.
2. Dial the number - (07) 4051 2220
- When staff answer, say you want to leave an important message for the MP.
- State your message. Be polite.
- Leave your full name and post code.
If you can't get through, try calling again. If you get the answering machine, leave a message and try calling again later.
NB: Every call you attempt is important, even if you don't get through.
Please tell us you're calling MPs by filling out the form, so we can keep a tally and talk to political representatives about the groundswell of calls you are making!
3. Spread the word. Post about your phone call on social media using the hash tag #HomeToBilo and ask more people to call.
Thank you for calling MPs.
Together we will make sure this family are brought home to their Queensland community.